Top 10 Disney Movies (as voted by my followers)#1 - Frozen (2013)
#2 - The Little Mermaid (1989)
#3 - Tangled (2010)
#4 - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
#5 - Mulan (1998)
#6 - The Princess and the Frog (2009)
#7 - Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
#8 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
#9 - Lilo and Stitch (2002)
#10 - The Lion King (1994)
These followers don’t know actually good movies. #unpopularopinion
E P I C
Via Mazy Thing
Tony Porter: A Call To Men
"Tony is the original visionary and co-founder behind A CALL TO MEN: The National Association of Men and Women Committed to Ending Violence Against Women. He is the author of "Well Meaning Men...Breaking Out of the Man Box - Ending Violence Against Women" and the visionary for the book, NFL Dads Dedicated to Daughters.
Tony's message of accountability is welcome and supported by many grassroots and established organizations. He’s currently working with numerous domestic and sexual violence programs, the National Football League, the National Basketball Association, colleges and universities around the country. He has worked with the United States Military Academy at West Point and the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis.
Tony is an international lecturer for the U.S. State Department having worked in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, United Kingdom and Brazil. In addition, he has been a guest presenter for the United Nations' Commission on the Status of Women and has been a script consultant for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." - (x)
THIS is what a men’s rights activist should be.
Via Mazy Thing
a paranormal mockumentary show in the style of the office/parks and rec
revolving around the lives of employees at a hokey haunted mansion tourist trap that turn out to be actually hella haunted but most of its spirits are either benevolent or ineffectively malevolent
10/10 WOULD WATCH
“Is it push or pull” I panic to myself as the doors come closer
panic! at the doorway
well at least someone closed the goddamn door
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
Via The Pasture
what I love is that you were in the break room, we’re literally 15 feet away from each other, there’s no walls between us and we don’t HEAR EACH OTHER!
Via internet passport
Via The Court of Satyrs
STAND WITH SURVIVORS AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
I’d be laughing ll the way out the door
do u at least get to see a dick tho
tumblr user fangks asks the real questions
my mother has been there and reports that yes you do get to see the dick and also it’s worth it
i would not be ashamed then
fuck “walk of shame” i’d strut out of the bathroom like yes bitch i just saw a nice dick what have you done with your life